Final poster : thoughts

After a meeting with the professors, I started reediting them and using elements that worked from different posters and combining them into one poster. I played with the composition, alignment, placement of text to achieve the final look to the poster shown below: This is the last type project and looking back at how much I have…

Making the final poster

For the final A1 type poster, we started by making 5 trials on A3 paper. Firstly, I edited my word poster again. I was really unhappy with the colors in the previous A2 poster I submitted so I went over the word with the polygonal lasso tool piece by piece and it took me few hours to…