The day before the big day
We spent most of the time cleaning up and arranging everything to be in the right place. We borrowed 4 pedestals for keeping the blindfolds, one at the start and one at the finish of the path to put on and remove the blindfolds.
We had some last minute painting to do.
We also set up the ropes at the beginning of the path
We stuck the vinyl on the floor to give clear directions to the students and professors.
Finally, in 2 pairs we did a trial run of the installation and it was really helpful to understand what placement of the pedestals and railing and others would be best. I really hope everything goes well tomorrow and that all our hard work as a group pays off!
I am glad at the progress we made over a week and a half as a team! The only sad part will be separating this and dismantling by tuesday 😦 I helped with the cleaning up, set up and trial runs and ensuring we take as much minimal time to make the students go through it.